Creating digital experiences.
I’m a digital nomad with more than 8 years of experience in planning, launching, and managing digital experiences.
I grew up near Seattle as a Seahawks and Mariners fan, but I’ve lived in Phoenix for 10 years after moving here to attend the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
My hobbies include PC gaming, 3D printing, painting, and tabletop RPGs.
- Managed content strategy and deadlines for 10 international offices and trained new users in best practices for content management.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional, Agile software development team to launch a viewer rewards program that resulted in a 70% increase in viewership.
- Maintained detailed product backlogs and documentation to ensure key stakeholders had visibility into product vision and progress.
- User research
- Product backlog management
- Content management systems
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Technical writing
- Jira, Trello
- Responsive Web Design – freeCodeCamp.org
- Professional Scrum Master I – Scrum.org
- Riot Games — Web Operations Coordinator – Lead
June 2018 – December 2021
- Riot Games — Web Operations Coordinator
- June 2016 – June 2018
- Wirecutter — Associate Editor
- June 2015 – May 2016
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication — Bachelor of Arts, Journalism