Storyteller. Gamer. Product Manager.
I’m a product manager with more than 5 years of experience in planning, launching, and managing digital products.
I grew up near Seattle as a Seahawks and Mariners fan, but I’ve lived in Phoenix for 10 years after moving here to attend the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
My hobbies include PC gaming, sports, esports, and Dungeons & Dragons.
- Defined product strategy and features for a proprietary esports content management system used by Riot Games offices around the world.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional, Agile software development team to launch a viewer rewards program that resulted in a 70% increase in viewership.
- Maintained detailed product roadmaps and documentation to ensure key stakeholders had visibility into product vision and progress.
- Product roadmaps
- UX research
- Product backlog management
- Content management systems
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- HTML, CSS
- Technical writing
- Jira (software)
- Responsive Web Design – freeCodeCamp.org
- Professional Scrum Master I – Scrum.org
- Riot Games — Web Operations Coordinator – Lead
June 2016 – Present
- Wirecutter — Associate Editor
June 2015 – May 2016
- iHeartMedia — Staff Writer
Nov. 2014 – May 2015
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication — Bachelor of Arts, Journalism